Job Code: #15785
Title: Java Developer – Integration
Job Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Java Developer – Integration
Our client has an immediate opening for a Java Developer – Integration in the Scottsdale, AZ area.
Java Developer – Integration
The Integration Developer – Java, a position within the IT Department is a moderately experienced role within the Enterprise Data Services group. The Integration Developer – Java is responsible for participating in a full agile development life cycle for design, build and testing of integration services. The Integration Developer – Java will know how to construct Web Services (SOAP and REST) and create reusable components to create business services. The Integration Developer – Java will work imbedded in agile teams supporting next generation technology projects in the Digital and CRM domains.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
•· Prepares detailed technical specifications from which complex programs will be written or configured.
•· Writes high quality code according to specifications.
•· Follows all required Company policies and practices relating to the System Development Life Cycle.
•· Assists others in defining application system scope and objectives through research and fact finding.
•· Provides Tier 3 support and resolution of open IT issues escalated by IT Customer Support.
•· Develops project plans for application software implementation activities of medium to high level of complexity.
•· Maintains strong vendor relationships to resolve problems and coordinate the delivery of IT products and services.
•· Supports and validates integration production release activities.
•· Creates and/or updates documentation necessary for each system
•· Performs other job related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or comparable experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in object-oriented programming and proficiency with the following tools or languages:
- Java and related components and frameworks;
- Web service protocols such as Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Maven;
- Application servers such as Tomcat;
- Unit test frameworks such as JUnit;
- Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins; and/or
- Source code control tools such as Git or GitHub
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with RDBMS.
- Experience with cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services and Azure
- Experience writing efficient SQL.
- Hands-on experience developing Java Message Services (JMS) using Java or another object orient languages
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts by designing and developing with abstraction, loose coupling, and cohesion in mind
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative and inclusive environment
- Thorough understanding and proven delivery experience within a Scrum/agile project lifecycle approach to software development
- Experience with Agile tools such as RallyDev
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.