Job Code: #11591
Title: Lead User Experience Designer
Job Location: WVC, Utah
Apply to this job
PDS has an immediate need for a Lead User Experience Designer.
As a Lead User Experience (UX) Designer you will work with our client's banking UX design team and business partners to review business requirements, map them to capabilities, and define solutions for the implementation of a packaged banking application. The ideal candidate will have experience both in interaction design and user research methodologies.
- Design or modify existing application pages that are based on principles of good design, usability and user performance.
- Focus on designing and developing a unified experience across software application.
- Create and Document style standards.
- Work with stakeholders and project teams to iteratively arrive at the final product.
- Work with backend developers on defining UI interfaces for the pages.
- Collaborate with other designers, product managers, and developers to ensure that your solutions excel in every possible way.
- Facilitate the delivery team's understanding and feasibility of the User Experience as it relates to the business requirements and user needs.
- Understand and interrupt use cases and business scenarios to create mock-ups and for newly enhanced capabilities to communicate concepts to stakeholders and developers.
- Create project documentation such as business process flows, wireframes, user flows, navigation schemas, etc.
- Work on several projects simultaneously in teams with other business analysts and developers.
- Bachelor’s degree graphics design (or related field) or equivalent experience in Computer Applications or related field.
- 3+ years of strong front-end design
- Strong knowledge of design principle, issues, and techniques.
- Solid working knowledge of graphic design tools such as Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience with optimizing end user experience.
- Proven ability to complete rapid prototyping.
- Strong team-building and customer relations skills.
- Must be analytical and process-oriented and able to apply structure to complex problems.
- Strong, effective oral and written communication.
- Knowledge of user interface principles across multiple platforms and cross-browser compatibility.
- Knowledge and experience with performing user research that focuses on understanding user behaviors, needs, and motivations using industry-standard analysis and methodologies.
- Knowledge of web accessibility standards, and knowledge of Section 508 governing principals for accessibility.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle methodologies and experience leading a design team, as well as planning and organizing a project and its resources.
Nice to have skills
- User Experience (UX)/User Interface (UI) Certification
- Visual Design or Graphic/Digital Design certificate
- Experience with Azure, Balsamiq, and IBM Rational Tool Suite
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to this job