Job Code: #14211
Title: License Coordinator
Job Location: South Jordan, Utah
PDS has an immediate need for a License Coordinator. This position would be based in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Our client provides our customers intelligent software solutions that improve the efficiency of the automotive claims processing, collision repair and recycling workflows.
As owners expect greater service throughout the life of their vehicle, our client helps businesses reimagine the ownership experience through its proven data-driven solutions. By delivering global data, easy-to-use technology and deeper insights into the ownership lifecycle, our client is leading the industry in making insurance carriers, repairers, dealerships and fleet owners more competitive and profitable.
Our client's national Information Technology team is looking for an IT License & Asset Coordinator who will participate in all functions of the Information Technology Asset Management (ITAM) Process for hardware and software assets including, but no limited to, ordering, software agreement and license management, contract reviews, and all aspects of hardware and software asset management as directed.
- Oversee and coordinate the North America IT Hardware and Software licensing agreements – new and existing renewals.
- Negotiate/maintain assigned IT hardware and software agreements and rates with vendors.
- Purchase and coordinate shipments
- Coordinate recording of received orders
- Record purchase orders in accounting system
- Ensure proper coding for PO’s
- Provide procurement and approvals as agreed upon software and/or hardware.
- Document and maintain all software and hardware licensing agreement support information.
- Verify and document software license rules and entitlements for software assets.
- Support and follow IT Licensing and Asset management policies and procedures.
- Document all IT Licensing and Asset interaction in the management system to ensure the complete and accurate accounting of North America IT licensing and asset agreements.
- Ensure a 95% or better accuracy entry ratio.
- Perform internal self-audits and support external audits of hardware and software assets as required.
- Identify savings opportunities for purchases, renewals and software licensing.
- Other duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in finance, accounting, business administration, economics, or related field
- Two (2) years’ technology based license and asset management experience
- Two (2) years’ progressive IT services compliance experience/working knowledge of licensing regulation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Must possess strong knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel, and general computer skills, including internet navigation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preference given to prior purchasing experience
- Ability to communicate closely with other team members.
- Ability to work closely with customers and other teams.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Communicates with outside vendors, contractors, and suppliers as needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer service and team orientation.
- Effective listening, oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
- High level of motivation and commitment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Exhibit the following competencies:
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org