Job Code: #15872
Title: Medical Affairs Manager
Job Location: Tucson, Arizona
Our client in Tucson, AZ has an immediate need for a Medical Affairs Manager. Please forward your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
– Authors and assists with scientific publications, including abstracts, posters, manuscripts and whitepapers. Generates medical and scientific information materials.
– Maintains clinical, scientific and technical expertise in specific therapeutic areas; reviews scientific journals; attends scientific and key technical meetings; participates in internal training programs. Keeps abreast of the current literature, collects and communicates medical and scientific insights and intelligence relevant to Lifecycle and product portfolio.
– Drives Key Opinion Leader (KOL) mapping (e.g. individuals and/or professional societies), including managing lists of current and emerging global KOLs.
– Serves as liaison for Medical Affairs activities across diagnostics BA and Pharma Medical and Scientific partners for collaborative projects.
– Supports Regional Scientific Affairs and Customer Service Operations at high level of escalation to assist with customer interactions and trouble shooting.
– Miscellaneous duties and special projects as assigned, including the review of non-promotional materials.
– Bachelor's degree in scientific field.