Job Code: #15340
Title: Mobile Software Engineer
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Mobile Software Engineer
Want to work on a team of smart, experienced software engineers building patient facing mobile applications that are powered by genome sequencing, machine learning, predictive analytics and connected devices to customize health care in ways never before possible?
At LifeOmic we are also on a mission to make building parallel iOS and Android native apps more efficient and less aggravating. We are exploring ways to use new team structures, product management patterns, automation and cutting edge technologies to advance this mission. GraphQL and React Native are part of our technology stack, but quality is also a HIGH priority, so native mobile app development experience is a requirement for this role. We’re an inclusive team, dedicated to creating a diverse environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- 2+ years experience developing native apps (proficient in Swift, Kotlin or React Native)
- 2+ years experience creating applications that consume RESTful or GraphQL API’s
- Experience designing and writing unit and functional tests
- Experience working in Agile software development environments
- Experience with React, React Native, Redux, Functional Reactive Programming
- Knowledge of healthcare systems or Machine Learning techniques
- A passion for DevOps, automation and Continuous Improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent work experience
This role can be based in Indianapolis, Raleigh-Durham, or Salt Lake City.
PDS has an immedaite need for a Mobile Developer.
LifeOmic is the software company that leverages the cloud, machine learning and mobile devices to offer disruptive solutions to healthcare providers, researchers, health IT companies and patients.