Job Code: #12320
Title: Mobile Test Engineer
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Mobile Test Engineer
Our client has an immediate opening for a Mobile Test Engineer in the Phoenix, AZ area
Mobile Test Engineer
Experience with testing native and hybrid mobile applications is a must.
Mobile testing experience (iOS and Android platforms is must)
Knowledge of Android SDK (usage of different shell commands i.e. adb logcat, adb monkey etc.)
Technical experience in software product testing/debugging using QA Tools for iOS and Android OS (i.e. Charles Proxy, iPhone configuration utility or Fiddler/WireShark)
Automating the apps using Appium is required.
Experience automating tests for AngularJS web application using Protractor is required
Ability to test non-functional requirements i.e. Interruption testing, etc.
Knowledge of Xcode from QA perspective.
Participate as a manual tester on projects as needed which includes validating QA builds and defects.
QA experience nice to have but not required. Testing as a developer is acceptable
1+ years of “Hands On” QA Mobile Testing experience on iOS and Android.
1+ years of experience in mobile automation with Appium
Ability to self manage
Ability to interact daily with Development team
Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.