Job Code: #14114
Title: MS Dynamics CRM Engineer
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
PDS is looking for an MS Dynamics CRM Engineer. This opportunity is with an outstanding, growing firm.
In this position you have the opportunity to work in the Information Technology space with one of the largest, most stable, still growing company in the West.
Job requirements may include, but are not limited to:
- Provision, configure, deploy, and support our suite of applications, as well as their supporting tools and services.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of how the entire suite of client products is developed, deployed and supported.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the business processes and apply that understanding to application configuration and integrations to optimize the value of those systems.
- Ensure applications meet expected service levels through use of availability and performance monitoring and performing diagnostic and preventative activities.
- Coordinate with the Technical Operations team as one of a limited number of technical professionals with administrative access to our 24×7 product operations infrastructure.
- Serve as technical lead within the Professional services organization by acting as the escalation point for issues arising from Customer Support and other functional areas within the company.
- Quickly understand how the meet customer needs, develop solutions to those needs, and educate other personnel with client about how to integrate those solutions into the overall service delivery model.
- Take primary ownership of configuration, integration and enhancements to a set of business applications. Serve as a functional analyst and technical specialist for all process and systems changes related to those applications.
- Work with the Manager of Professional services to continuously define and improve a wide spectrum of processes utilized by the Professional Services team.
- Gain an understanding of the functionality and technical constraints of our software. Communicate theses to Subject Matter Experts.
- Collaborate closely with the DEV and QA teams to improve processes and technology supporting deployment and maintenance of our applications.
- Other duties as assigned
Job qualifications may include, but not be limited to:
- Energetic, curious, resourceful, highly creative and self-motivated. Able to thrive in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Excellent autonomous problem solving ability.
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Operating environments including windows Enterprise Server, SQL server, Active Directory.
- Ability to translate user requirements into technical specifications and plans.
- Working knowledge of Linux, Apache Tomcat desired.
- Desired: .Net framework, Java framework, JDBC.
- Excellent ability to bring a sense of customer-focus and professional ethics to all things.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to continuously exhibit the highest levels of professional discretion as a technical representative of our client in all customer relationships.
- We expect at least three years of hands-on experience with data driven, highly available hosted software solution in diverse 24×7 high-availability corporation environments.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Dynamics GP strongly preferred.
- Proven track record working directly with customers and executives in high-pressure situations.
- Preference given to candidates with technical experience in electronic research administration, or experience with other academic technical operations.
- Preference given to experience with authentication systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or demonstrable equivalent work experience
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org