Job Code: #10930
Title: Network Analyst/Systems Administrator II
Job Location: Alexandria, Virginia
My client is looking for a Network Analyst/Systems Administrator II. This is a permanent position which offers competitive salary, medical benefits and a 401K plan.
The USAINSCOM TROJAN Network Operations Center (TNOC) at Fort Belvoir, VA, requires Network Analyst and System Administrator support and the INSCOM CIO/G-6 TROJAN division, located in Metro Park, Alexandria VA, requires COMSEC management and long haul engineering support for the TROJAN SPIRIT,TROJAN Next Generation (NexGen), Marines, Prophet, and National Guard Bureau’s (NGB) Civil Support Teams (CSTs) circuit bundling.
Responsibilities: The Network Analyst/Systems Administrator will operate and maintain the TROJAN information technology networks and systems for the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM), a Direct Reporting Unit to Headquarters, Department of the Army, G-2, conducting intelligence, security and information operations for military commanders and national decision makers.
· Provide Tier1 customer service support to US ARMY INSCOM customers.
· Actively monitor network and TROJAN terminal operations to ensure connectivity and availability.
· Monitor network data traffic patterns to minimize choke points.
· Accountable for all aspects of Network requirements and manages the hands-on, day-to-day issues related to Networks.
· Provide system administrator support for TROJAN TDN2 Active Directory environment.
· Responsible for the hands-on, day-to-day issues related to user accounts and access to TROJAN TDN2 Active Directory and TROJAN WAN.
· IAWF Level: IAT1
· Baseline Cert: A+-CE, or Network + CE, or SSCP, or CCNA-Security
· OS Cert: MCSA: Windows Server or MTA: IT Infrastructure with 5 years support Microsoft Active Directory environments
- *will also consider CCENT, CCNA, CCNP for operating environment cert.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI
If you are interested in this position, please send your current resume to email@example.com.