Job Code: #10469
Title: Network Security Engineer
Job Location: WVC, Utah
PDS is looking for an experienced Network Security Engineer to work with an outstanding company in Salt Lake City.
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Network Security Engineer. This excellent job opportunity is located in West Valley City, UT. The ideal candidate for this position will have the skills and experience necessary to:
- Monitor, evaluate, and maintain systems and procedures to safeguard internal information systems and databases, including fraud threats.
- Research, recommend, and implement changes to enhance systems security
- Educate and communicate security requirements and procedures to all users including new employees
- Writes and edits to transfer information to individuals involved in systems support process
- Requires a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to systems analysis, applications development, database design and administration or other directly related experience. A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Firewalls
- Must have in-depth knowledge of VPN technologies
- Experience with McAfee Web gateway is recommended Extensive knowledge of data security issues practices and procedures
- Good analytical, documentation, time management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate complicated concepts in writing
- Ability to evaluate information security controls and identification of potential risk
- Ability to work on numerous projects/activities at the same time