Job Code: #10926
Title: Network/Systems Engineer III
Job Location: Fort Belvoir, Virginia
My client is looking for a Network/Systems Engineer III. This is a permanent position which offers competitive salary, medical benefits and a 401K plan.
The USAINSCOM TROJAN Network Control Centers (TNCCs) at Fort Belvoir, VA require Network Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to support their mission and mission support infrastructures.
Responsibilities: The Network/Systems Engineer will operate and maintain the TROJAN information technology networks and systems for the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM), a Direct Reporting Unit to Headquarters, Department of the Army, G-2, conducting intelligence, security and information operations for military commanders and national decision makers.
· Provide Tier 2/3 customer service and ancillary support to INSCOM customers.
· Responsible for providing software support to CISCO routers and switches, Dell PCs, Sun Servers, Juniper routers, In-Line Encryption (INE) devices, network security appliances and other related network hardware.
· Provide technical guidance to junior level Network/System engineers.
· IAWF Level: IAT3
· Baseline Cert: CISA, or CISSP, or CASP, or GCIH, or GCED
· OS Cert: CCNP, or CCNA, with 8 years of experience configuring, operating, and troubleshooting networks
Required Clearance: TS/SCI
If you are interested in this position, please send your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.