Job Code: #12944
Title: Oracle Apps DBA
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
PDS has an immediate need for an Oracle Apps DBA
Job Description: Maintain, enhance, and tune Oracle applications R12.2.X , Real Application Cluster, SQL Loader, RMAN, TOAD, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle Grid 12c, BCV/SNAP, JIRA, and Kintana.
- Provide enterprise-wide support for production, development, and staging systems.
- Maintain, enhance, and tune Oracle applications using Real Application Cluster, SQL Loader, RMAN, TOAD, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle Grid 12c, BCV/SNAP, JIRA, Kintana.
- Close with EBS AD tools and provide backups and recoveries. Utilize SQL, and write and modify queries, as well as tune statements. Analyze and apply EBS R12.2.x patches & RDBMS patches, and complete R12.2.x upgrades and database enhancements.
- Utilize experience in all aspects of database administration in an Oracle applications environment and Oracle Databases. Utilize experience with Oracle Applications release R12.2.x, Linux, Perl, Korn Shell, and awk.
- Utilize hands on experience in Hardware Exadata with Exalogic and weblogic/FMW technologies
- Day to Day work with Development and Testing teams, Working with productions users, Day to day DBA tasks
- Weekly On-Call activities, On-Call DBA Tasks and deploys
- Cloning EBS instances and databases, EBS patching and Databases RAC and PSU Patches etc
- working with 3rd party teams and with different groups to complete the task, production support and project works.
- Building maintaining DR and Standby's.
- Working on WebLogic and Fusion Middleware components to build and Support Latest EBS R12.2.X version
Job Requirements: ?
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience
- ?5+ years DBA experience with multi-gigabyte OLTP or multi-terabyte databases
- Expert with Oracle Application Architecture and Oracle ApplicationDatabase support.
- Database design and data modeling background required
- Experience in database performance tuning required
- Experience in database backup and recovery required
- Experience in database upgrades required
- Experience in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including: requirements gathering, design, coding, testing and production support
- Experience in developing new and enhancing existing standards, processes and procedures, and guidelines for database environments using industry experiences, best practices research, and business needs