Job Code: #16028
Title: Product Owner – Technical
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Immediate need for Product Owners, this is a full time/direct hire position in Salt Lake City — close to airport!
We are looking for a Product Owner to join the team and help us build our next generation of applications and machines.
The successful candidate will creatively solve business problems, and work closely with designers, engineers, customers, and corporate stakeholders to deliver simple and intuitive product solutions.
You will be collaborating on a cross-functional team with developers and designers focused on delivering the best value to the customer. You will learn the customer’s needs and decide what problems to solve and how to solve them. You will be working on a team that continuously delivers solutions. You get to see the benefit of your efforts immediately.
Skills we appreciate:
- You are strong, proactive, and driven to deliver valuable solutions to your customers.
- You are passionate about building a world-class experience for your customers.
- You understand collaboration across teams is essential to success. We win or lose as a team. You play a critical role in creating alignment across the organization.
- You are a facilitator and are adept at guiding a group of people towards a decision instead of making it for them. You ask the right questions.
- You focus on outcome-driven development. “What impact do we want to achieve?”
- You ask specific questions, understand subtle differences, and challenge what has previously been done.
- You create data-driven decisions. You define success metrics.
- You focus on results over process.
- You are comfortable in debating with architects, engineers, company peers, and even customers.
- You are curious and creative. You are execution oriented from concept to completion, doing everything possible to ensure success.
- You recognize and communicate opportunities, not just technical solutions.
- You are an excellent communicator. You welcome honest and candid feedback.
- You can represent our company as a product expert at customer events, industry and technology events.
Employment type: Full Time
- Education: Bachelor’s in computer science or similar seems appropriate – but if you think you have what we need, don’t hesitate because of the degree statement.
Experience: 10+ years
If you meet the requirements above and are interested in being considered and available for immediate interviews please contact our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org