Job Code: #10981
Title: Program Analyst II
Job Location: Fort Belvoir, Virginia
My client is looking for a Program Analyst II. This is a permanent position which offers competitive salary, medical benefits and a 401K plan. A valid U.S. Passport is required as there may be up to 15% travel.
Work Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
Required Clearance: DoD Top Secret/SCI
The Program Analyst will provide technical support to INSCOM’s Army Chief of Staff (ACofS), G3 in the areas of Force Management, Force Integration, Force Design, Manpower Studies and Analysis, and Transformation. To provide technical support in the preparation, review, analysis, coordination and maintenance of requirements documentation used in force management to develop, restructure, rebalance, transform, and sustain Military Intelligence (MI) organizations. This includes future and current force structure planning, development of Military Intelligence (MI) organizations and systems that provide Multi-discipline Military Intelligence to the Army Service Component Commands (ASCC). The support encompasses HQ INSCOM and its Major Subordinate Commands and activities planning, force structure, including task organization approaches, Table of Organization and Equipment (TOE), and TDA AUG/TDA documentation. The contractors will work as a team in conjunction with military, civilian, and other contractors to provide management analyst and intelligence analyst support in support of the G3-FM in the areas of Force Design, Force Integration, Manpower Studies and Analysis and Transformation.
· 5+ years of military service
· 3 years of experience conducting budget and program analysis
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· Excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills
· Knowledge, understanding and proficiency in the preparation of the Baseline Submission Package (BSP) instructional training
· Working knowledge of the MAR 2010 DA Concept Plan guidance requirements
· Demonstrated proficiency in preparing instructional manpower study information
· Know and understand AR 570-4
· Associates Degree
Salary: Negotiable Based on Experience
To apply for this position, please send resume along with proof of certifications (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.