Job Code: #14356
Title: Project Manager III
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Project Manager III
Our client has an immediate opening for a Project Manager III in Phoenix, AZ .
Project Manager III
Leads corporate projects, which may cover multiple business areas and multiple systems. Provides support for various definitional portions of the project, including scope, business requirements, reporting and testing. Reports progress to the defined management team of the project as well as the direct line reporting.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate projects to ensure goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frames and funding parameters.
- Use sound project management methodology and demonstrate solid time management skills.
- Track and manage projects using Gantt charts and other tracking / communication tools.
- Create and deliver presentations.
- Take projects from initial conception to final implementation.
- Define and document project scope, objectives, detailed project plans, schedules, resource plans, and or status reports.
- Confer with project staff to outline work plans and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Provide tactical and strategic input on overall planning and systems-related projects. May manage the efforts of sub-contractors and their workforce.
1 year of experience in computer technology and/or information systems (Level 1)
5 years of experience in computer technology and/or information systems and 2 years in project management (Level 2)
8 years of experience in computer technology and/or information systems and 3 years in project management (Levels 3 – 4)
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.