Job Code: #12319
Title: QA Anchor
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Our client has an immediate opening for a Project Manager in the Walnut Creek, CA area
The QA Anchor creates outstanding user experiences for our Consumers, Agents and Employees/Contractors. We strive to provide high quality products and simplify all interactions for our users. As a Quality Anchor, you will help us to create outstanding user experiences by validating user experience expectations through automated and exploratory testing. In your role, you will perform exploratory testing and pair-program with another team member (Designer, Developer, and or Analyst) to complete a user story. You will exemplify and encourage Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) behaviors and contribute to automated test frameworks to ensure a full suite of testing occurs. You will work directly with the team in real time and will participate in the acceptance testing by the Product Owner to gain acceptance of the story.
Experience as a Quality Tester or Engineer (2-5 years of experience)
– Automated testing is the main focus (this is not a manual testing environment)
· In-depth knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development) & BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
· In-depth knowledge of SOA testing strategies
· Designs, monitors and analyzes performance metrics program for quality improvement initiatives.
· Coordinates and facilitates quality assurance activities for a product or set of products delivered by the Digital Services Team
· Communicates internal IT service quality control standards, policies and procedures. Monitors, evaluates, manages and executes audit processes to ensure compliance
· Coding/scripting experience (Ruby, Java, Python, Go)
· Testing Tools: Selenium, Cucumber
· CI experience (Jenkins, Travis)
· SOAP/REST web service testing
· DevOps principles (Systems Thinking, Feedback Loops, Continuous Experimentation and Learning)
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.