Job Code: #14109
Title: QA Automation Engineer
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
QA Automation Engineer
Our client has an immediate opening for a QA Automation Engineer in the Phoenix, AZ area.
QA Automation Engineer
A Test Automation Developer plans and conducts a wide range of quality assurance tests and analyses results to validate that all application products and services meet organizational standards and end-user requirements. Leveraging test automation tools and programming techniques, a Test Automation Developer is a developer with a testing mind set. All Test Analysts perform test planning, test design and test execution on an Agile team.
- Collaboratively elaborates, analyzes and estimates user story requirements with the Scrum team
- Defines and manages test plans, strategies, results reporting and metrics
- Collaborates with the team to design test scenarios, build automated scripts and data and execute the scripts
- Validates test results and works with developers to research and resolve defects
- Identifies appropriate test strategy mix of manual and automation testing methods (leveraging automation where possible)
- Coordinates and plans test runs within the sprint
- Maps story acceptance criteria to tests and test results
- Creates and modifies detailed automated test scripts/modules
- Works with test automation architect to expand and/or improve automation framework and trouble shoot technical issues
- Maintains solid knowledge and expertise in automated testing tools and techniques
Required Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate studies in computer science, management information systems or a related degree
- Three years of software testing experience, including test automation using Selenium
- Minimum of one year of experience executing QA on an Agile/ Scrum team
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks and automation design patterns
- General knowledge of the systems development life cycle
- Minimum of three years of experience in programming with an object oriented programming language (e.g.; Java, Ruby, Grails, Python
- An understanding of systems design and data processing policies, practices and procedures
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with TestNG frameworks
- Property and Casualty insurance experience
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.