Job Code: #13854
Title: QA Supervisor – 3216
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Our client has an immediate opening for a Test Lead in Phoenix, AZ .
Responsible for leading QA resources through all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle to include Waterfall and Agile. The supervisor will assist in the planning, organizing, and managing the implementation of Customer Service Application releases and major projects.
- Manage efforts necessary to identify and define Business Requirements/Functional Specifications in Customer Service Applications and surrounding / interfacing systems. This requires working with management and staff in multiple departments.
- Requirement Management – review of product integration, verification and validation of business requirements using defined business tools. This includes decision analysis and resolution to identify the solution that not only meets the business need but also minimizes risk and impacts to budget.
- Attend and back up, when needed, at Leadership meetings.
- Obtain agreement from appropriate department management regarding the usability of enhancements. This requires the supervisor to become familiar with all functionality delivered within a release, and to be able to explain it to our business customers.
- Coordinate and oversee system integration testing to support release implementations using defined testing methodologies.
- Responsible for coordination and oversight in the release hand offs to Operations, Service Desk, Integrated Customer Solutions or Business Customer for user acceptance testing and support.
- Mentor and coach direct reports to identify needed skill sets and growth opportunities in order to enhance support for our business customers.
- Communicate to our business customers and the team of high level goals as well as current issues, accomplishments, and plans.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for our customers and vendors. Engage in conversation as requested with external contacts regarding the Customer Service Application systems.
- Work on and coordinate special projects as requested by management.
- Provide support and back-up to the senior leadership.
- Establish goals and complete performance evaluations for all team members.
- Develop and mentor staff by providing opportunities for growth. This is accomplished through delegation, training (internal and external), and assignment to various project teams in addition to timely feedback.
- Counsel and/or discipline staff as necessary determined by corporate and department policy and procedures.
- Communicate openly with staff on a regular basis.
- Educate staff on corporate and department direction and goals.
- The position requires a full-time work schedule and does not support work from home. Full-time is defined as working at least 40 hours per week, plus any overtime as requested or needed to perform job responsibilities.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- 1 year of experience with business requirement design and elicitation
- 3 years of experience leading test resources
- 3 years of experience in computer technology and/or information systems
- 3 years of experience in data management and reporting
- 5 years of experience in computer technology and/or information systems
- 7 years of experience in data management and reporting
- 3 years of experience working in healthcare-related systems as a QA specialist
- 5 years of lead or supervisory experience
- High skill in use of office equipment, including copiers, fax machines, scanner and telephones
- High PC proficiency
- Proficient in spreadsheet, database and word processing software
- Knowledge of HIPAA and standard code sets and their appropriate use
- Ability to read files, file formats, workflows, and data flows
- Able to run SQL, or similar, queries
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.