Job Code: #11775
Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Job Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Start date- ASAP!!!!!!!
You must be flexible and excited about working in a fast paced, high performance company; have proven communication and organizational skills; and be willing and able to focus on both internal and external customer service to meet business needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position provides functional and technical support to the Talent Acquisition team, and may assist with Recruiting responsibilities for entry-level positions.
· Post job advertisements on college and niche job boards.
· Handle all interview scheduling, follow up, and confirmations.
· Process all background and drug screens, acting as liaison with third party vendor.
· Maintain company ATS system and administer candidate communication.
· Maintain and generate recruiting reports, as necessary.
· Administer employee referral program and communication.
· Performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or equivalent related work experience
- 1-3 years recent administrative experience with some HR or Recruiting exposure.
- Proven customer service expertise and ability to work with all levels of staff.
- Working knowledge of employment law, including Wage and Hour, discrimination, compliance, etc. helpful.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills to reflect level of responsibilities.
- Able to maintain sensitive and confidential information.
- High level of initiative and ability to ask questions when processes or requests are not understood.
· PC Skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, ATS Systems