Job Code: #10953
Title: Senior Intelligence Analyst
Job Location: Fort Belvoir, Virginia
My client is looking for a Senior Intelligence Analyst. This is a permanent position which offers competitive salary, medical benefits and a 401K plan. Travel to various Government facilities will be required.
Work Location: HQ INSCOM, Nolan Building, Fort Belvoir, VA
Required Clearance: DoD Top Secret/SCI
The Senior Intelligence Analyst will support the G3’s responsibilities. G3 Operations provides counterintelligence and HUMINT coordination support; INSCOM current and future operations synchronization; Military Intelligence personnel sourcing and deployment tracking; Operations Security (OPSEC) management; INSCOM Operations Orders, Development, and Tracking; DOD and IC Data Mining, and Command Briefing Services. Contractor personnel have become an integral part of supporting these activities. Op-tempo changes daily and it is critical that contractor personnel be current on assigned tasks and issues to be responsive to related questions. An additional objective of this Task Order is to provide planning and operational support on multiple classified system networks to users at all levels of the IC.
The Senior Intelligence Analyst must Subject Matter Expertise in one of the following areas:
· Operations Research
· Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
· Army Operations
· Army Strategic Planning
The Senior Intelligence Analyst must also provide detailed analytical support, including in depth analysis of operational and strategic requirements to support both current operations and strategic planning for the G3 Plans Division. Support includes the development of input for Operations Orders based on general guidance from the G3, to include but not be limited to drafting, supporting staff coordination, analysis of related issues, and finalizing documents or presentations for approval by the government. Support services for the Operations Division include but are not limited to data mining and analysis, extensive coordination with a variety of staff offices and MSCs, drafting and finalizing staff support packages on a wide variety of topics, Command calendar management, coordination of Command participation in special conferences and gatherings, tracking individual deployments, interpreting management direction for operational documents, management support for the OPSEC and INSCOM Protection programs, development and presentation of Command briefings, and providing highly responsive, accurate answers to inquiries concerning G3 activities on demand.
· 12 years of experience in assisting with drafting expert assessments across operations priorities in intelligence analysis or law enforcement investigations, including:
· 3 years of experience with working in the intelligence community
· 5 years of experience supporting decision making and special projects on integration issues, including the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior stakeholders on integration efforts
· At least 3 years of experience related to Military Plans or Operations
· Experience maintaining databases and comparing/contrasting information from different sources, utilizing current analytical tools, to modify and create necessary data files and to manipulate data to develop responses to all source tasking requirements.
· Expert knowledge of the intelligence cycle and the analytical process, particularly network analysis and skills, that acts on collection to produce information for intelligence databases and products
· Working knowledge of Joint Staff and Army organizations and procedures
· Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines
BA or BS degree in any discipline
Salary: Negotiable Based on Experience