Job Code: #15302
Title: Senior Software Developer
Job Location: Midvale, Utah
Senior Software Developers are responsible for working on significant critical projects with limited or no supervision, must be able to take responsibility for all facets of the development process, participates in evaluation, change, and tracking of project requirements, plans and designs software components, services, and processes, fosters strong working relationships within IT and with business groups, mentors other developers, participates in work breakdown into tasks and provides work estimates, able to lead moderate, non-critical projects, have mastery in most core technologies and tools, understands all phases of the company software development life cycle, demonstrates initiative and integrity in all aspects of work, should demonstrate good analytical skills, has a basic understanding of overall company organization, has strong understanding of business partner organization and operations.
- Strong Java SE skills, preferably through release 1.8.
- Solid SQL ability. And possess many of the following:
- Proficiency in Object Oriented design and programming.
- Experience with Object Relational Mapping (ORM), especially Hibernate and JPA.
- Use of web container technologies, especially Tomcat and JAX-RS.
- Proficiency with IDE-based development, especially in Eclipse or IntelliJ.
- Proficiency building unit tests, especially using JUnit.
- Proficiency with Maven, and GIT/SVN.
- XML and related technologies such as XSD, JAXB, XSLT, etc.
- Experience with large databases and systems.
- Strong knowledge of data structures.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by manager and upper management.
- Follow legal policies as directed.
- Minimum of 5+ years recent Software Development experience
- Experience building web services, especially using the REST style.
- Development on Linux
- Development on Linux.
- Experience in Spring.
- Experience with Maven.
- Database schema definition.
- Experience with JMS.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
This position requires the incumbent to sit, stand and perform general office functions. The incumbent may also be required to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally. Bending, stooping and reaching are also frequently required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and associates.? This policy includes our commitment to ensure that all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, pregnancy, veteran status (including Vietnam era veterans), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other non-job-related characteristic protected by law.
Please contact our recruiting department for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org