Job Code: #9439
Title: Senior Software Engineer
Job Location: Tucson, Arizona
PDS currently has the following open contract-to-hire opportunity:
Sr. Software Engineer- Tucson, AZ
- Participate in the requirements gathering, creation, design and implementation of the next generations embedded software through cross-functional team participation.
- Work on software change requests or bug fixes driven by reliability testing, system integration or assay development
- Work from concept to implementation and testing with ownership of software modules such as instrument calibration or error detection and handling
- Excellent analytical skills including comprehension of complex electro-mechanical systems, and the ability to break problems into small pieces
- Ability to work and think independently, but ask questions when needed
- Excellent C programming skills at the embedded level
- Worked in a SCRUM, KANBAN, agile, SDLC, TDD, FDD environment
- Documenting software architecture and designs using UML modeling tools such as state diagrams
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Desire to ship code often and a passion for software excellence
- Integrate well with an existing high-functioning software team, integrate into cross-functional teams to define and drive solutions to problems
Building and shipping medical device software application
Continuous deployment and continuous integration, build, unit test, deploy, integration test
Worked on projects from concept to delivery with a strong delivery track record
Sound understanding of requirements facilitation
HPQC, TFS, VS2012, Greenhill IDEs
White box testing / unit testing
Bachelor degree + 8 years experience, or Master's degree +4 years experience or Ph.D. +2 years experience.
If you are interested in and an strong fit for the above opportunity please send your MS Word resume to email@example.com and provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local? (AZ)?
2) How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.