Job Code: #15662
Title: Senior Systems Technical Analyst – COGNOS, BIRT EXPERIENCE REQ’D
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Expert level Senior Systems Technical Analyst needed with STRONG BIRT/ COGNOS experience to implement AssetWorks CPPM AiM 9.x application upgrades.
(Upgrade to AiM 9.4 is in progress. AssetWorks releases 1 major release (9.x, 10.x, 11.x etc. and 3 to 4 ‘dot’ releases per year.)
2. Maintain, develop and modify BIRT reports and SQL queries for AssetWorks AiM upgrades as required over the course of the contract.
3. Add reports in support of new modules added in implementation of new AiM releases over the course of the contract.
4. Add reporting and analysis to support SUCCESS metrics and the new SUCCESS +/Cognos requirements. Includes TOC, Full Kit, Change Order Management, Workload Management, WIP and other SUCCESS initiatives not yet defined. (Project Manager Project Readiness in AiM)
5. Convert existing BIRT AiM reports to allow them to run inside the AiM Framework.
6. Work with DTS and AssetWorks to support Windows servers for AiM, AiM IQ, Pentaho, and BIRT over the course of the contract.
7. Complete removing requirement for the UCWords function from all BIRT Reports.
8. Assist with the implementation, training and development of the AiM IQ Business Intelligence Tools to support the SUCCESS initiative and the new Cognos reporting environment.
9. Prepare the Microsoft Access application ‘Supplier Rating Manager (SRM)’ for integration with the new Supplier Rating module in AiM 9.x by linking the existing Access tables to the AiM Oracle tables.
10. Create the AiM IQ ETL (Extract/Transform/Load ) code to migrate SRM Data to the AiM Supplier Rating module.
11. Create the AiM IQ ETL (Extract/Transform/Load ) code to migrate AiM Data to the Facilities Disaster Recovery Program (FDRP).
12. Create the AiM IQ ETL (Extract/Transform/Load ) code to synchronize FiNet and AiM Vendor contact information.
13. Work with AssetWorks and DTS to resolve the issues with AiM 9.x, AiM IQ, the FiNet Interface and the Pentaho ETL tools.
14. Design, test and implement a replacement process for the PowerBuilder FiNet to ISF Interface. Work with DTS to create a new application to support the CBA Budget process that extracts data from the Sybase StateDW Data Warehouse, integrates with AiM Oracle tables and is used to provide ISF Budget reporting.
15. Work with AssetWorks to synchronize the Risk Property database with the AiM Buildings database.
16. Work with AssetWorks to move UDF (User Defined Fields) data to new core columns in the AiM database.
17. Create dashboards in support of the SUCCESS initiative using AiM IQ, BIRT Analytics and Cognos
18. Convert the MS Access FDRP application to a standalone ‘run time’ application for deploying to laptops without an Office Professional License requirement.
19. Provide updates, modifications, and additional functionality as required by the change in leadership.
20. Design, develop, and implements processes and reporting to support the new TOC Full Kit approach to Project Management.
21. Work with Goldratt Consulting to design, develop and implement new functionality and reporting as they develop new processes for DFCM’s Development, Improvement, Real Estate, ISF Budgeting and Maintenance groups.
23. Mentor an identified State employee to assume the full functionality of this SOW by the end of the contract period.
24. Analyze and resolve new program and process issues as they occur in day to day processing. Document the resolution and review both the resolution and the analysis process.
If interested please contact our recruiting team at email@example.com