Job Code: #10119
Title: Senior User Experience Designer
Job Location: Tucson, Arizona
PDS has the following open, direct-hire opportunity in Tucson, AZ:
Senior UX Designer- Tucson, AZ
Seeking an experienced UX professional in Tucson, AZ to help produce innovative online experience for healthcare clients across the country. The ideal candidate will collaborate with designers, front end developers and technical architects to produce the critical thought work that underlies design and interface products, with a deep focus on usability, workflow, customer experience, and simplicity.To be considered for this role you must have prior experience with complex, enterprise level web based products.
- Set the vision and strategy for UX by leveraging input from key stakeholders; be the design champion to solve business and user problems
- Ensure that software solution provide the best user experience in the industry and exceptional customer experience overall
- Define and implement relevant design standards, conventions and patterns and repeatable processes
- Review, understand, and provide feedback on functional requirements from a UX perspective
- Create prototypes, wireframes, mockups, personas, flow chart, site maps, etc.
- Work closely with product management, engineering and customer to build the very best products possible and to continuously improve the best practices and the SDLC
- Build internal tools, skills, and processes to continually measure and improve user experience and design through every stage of the product lifecycle
- Solid experience in creating compelling software-based user experience
- Solid experience working with complex, enterprise level web products
- Solid experience in information architecture, interaction design, or experience design
- Experience with improving usability and redesigning complex legacy systems
- Understanding of various technologies (HTML,CSS, jQuery, etc) and their impact on development, usability, accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
- Expertise in interaction design, information architecture and visual design
- Experience in rapid prototyping, user testing and iteration in an agile environment
- Must have a deep understanding of users, business strategy, and the relationship between people and products
- Must be able to ask the tough questions, produce and justify the answers, and turn them into usable ideas
- Must be able take ideas and feedback from engineering, product, or other stakeholders, must excel in team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to translate UX and technical issues into plain English for non-technical audiences
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Must show initiative and drive to complete tasks in a timely manner
If you are interested in and an strong fit for the above opportunity please send your MS Word resume to email@example.com and provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local? (AZ)?
2) How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.