Job Code: #15646
Title: Senior Web Content Management Developer
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
We are looking for a strong development candidate to perform sustainment and new systems development for a State Board of Education website & web content management system. Candidate must possess a strong understanding of financial principles, to include funding management principles and practices, and tracking methodologies.
Candidate must also possess a strong understanding of advanced statistical and mathematical principles, experience developing and maintaining data systems using .NET Framework, ASP, C# and SQL Server, to include the ability to incorporate/integrate data visualization capabilities into web design.
**CANDIDATE MUST HAVE 4-7 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN WEB CONTENT MANAGEMENT***
- Write supporting code for website using Agile development practices
- Design, build state education website, and customize content management solution to include content creation tools, management tools, and digital media
- Evaluate code to ensure validity, proper structure, meets industry standards, and is compatible with state board education browsers, devices, or operating systems
- Apply senior development knowledge to identify and implement most beneficial programming languages, design tools, and applications to address state board of education web development needs
- Develops logic and implement secure coding solutions to prevent/mitigate coding vulnerabilities such a SQL-Injection and cross-site scripting
- Creates normalized database tables and SQL queries in MS SQL Server, Oracle and other RDMS and database tools
- Performs basic database administration tasks, performance optimization, index optimization, and writes advanced select queries
If interested please contact or recruiting team at email@example.com