Job Code: #15731
Title: Sharepoint Business Analyst
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
SharePoint Senior Business Analyst
Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and validates business needs of stakeholders. Interviews stakeholders, gathers and compiles user requirements. Applies proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help the organization make good technology decisions. Proactively works with Business Technology Partners to look for new technologies to optimize business processes. Plays a pivotal role in ensuring the Information Services Division understands business requirements.
Applicant must be prepared to demonstrate the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation.
• Collaborates with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
• Clearly identifies project stakeholders and establishes user classes, and characteristics.
• Gathers user requirements via interviews, workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
• Identifies, establishes, and documents scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
• Works with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
• Evaluates the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develops strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
• Assists in conducting research on software and hardware products to meet agreed-upon requirements and support purchasing efforts.
• Participates in the QA of purchased solutions to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimized.
• Participates in the selection of requirements documentation software solutions as needed.
• Analyzes and verifies technical requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
• Develops and utilizes standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
• Translates conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
• Develops prototypes of interfaces and attributes based on user requirements as needed.
• Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
• Develops and conducts peer reviews of business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
• Assists with the interpretation of user requirements into feasible options, and communicates options back to stakeholders.
• Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforces and redefines as necessary.
• Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders.
• Provides guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members.
• Operates within the guidelines set forth by Enterprise Architecture.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
SHAREPOINT EXPERIENCE – 4+ YEARS EXPERIENCE, PREFERRABLY IN A SHAREPOINT BA ROLE
5+ YEARS BUSINESS ANALYST
If you are interested please contact our recruiting team for more information and for immediate consideration and interview, email@example.com