Job Code: #12064
Title: SharePoint Developer
Job Location: Los Angeles, California
My client is seeking a SharePoint Developer. You must be a U.S. Citizen and have an active Government Clearance. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
The SharePoint Developer will report to the Data Center Manager, the SharePoint Developer is responsible for designing, building, and testing high quality solutions built on the SharePoint Server Platform. The SharePoint developer will be expected to develop and customize components of a SharePoint solution (i.e. Web Parts, Master Pages, Event Handlers, etc.) Additionally, the SharePoint Developer will be responsible for generating SDLC artifacts such as detailed design documents and deployment scripts. Will install, configure, implement and maintain SharePoint solutions in the USACE environment.
- Security Clearance: Secret
- DoD 8570 IAT II certification and corresponding Computing Environment certification.
- Work with Engineering Architects and team to design and implement application features
- Works with government and project management to define and translate requirements into detailed design documents in response to requirements then implement the changes.
- Develop and maintain web, web service, collaborative systems solutions in accordance with NIST and DISA STIG requirements
- Create or modify SharePoint WebParts using XML and SSLT for customized data display
- Gather user requirements and design supporting systems using SharePoint to solve customer business problems.
- Knowledge in configuration principles for indexing, web, search, and experience building SharePoint Dashboards.
- Advanced workflow development using SharePoint Designer 2010/2013.
- Research existing COTS/GOTS technology to satisfy business requirements and make recommendations to the customer on new tools or capabilities in support of the SharePoint environment.
- Participate in projects as required.
- Troubleshoot existing application features and make updates as requested
- Participate in meetings with the customer on the technical issues and changes being requested
- Document technical features of the application updates and maintain deployment documentation
- Additional Duties as required
Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field, or graduate of military or technical courses in the field of Information Technology preferred. This position requires DoDI 8570.01-M IAT Level II certification and corresponding Computing Environment certification.
3 years’ experience building SharePoint 2010/2013 applications / workflows
3 years’ experience in building MS SQL Server reports and deploying within SharePoint
Must be a US Citizen
ITIL v3 foundation certified preferred
- Knowledge in configuration principles for indexing, web, search, and experience building SharePoint Dashboards
- Preferred deep knowledge of SharePoint Server Architecture.
- SharePoint Governance and Information Architecture
- Experience in developing Service Oriented Architectures
- APS.NET experience
- Java Script
- XML Experience
- SharePoint 2010/2013 workflow development and maintenance
- Strong skills in SharePoint 2010/2013 development, .NET development, Visual Studio development
- Experience with SharePoint Enterprise Portals
- Experience with customization and configuration of Web Parts, KPI’s, Master Pages, Active Directory Integration
- Experience in Templates and site definitions.
- SharePoint / ASP.NET web configuration and deployment
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.
When submitting your resume, please include the best way and time to reach you and the salary/rate that you desire.
This position can be located at any of the below locations:
|Los Angeles||CA||New Orleans||LA||Omaha||NE||Nashville||TN|
|Jacksonville||FL||St. Paul||MN||New York||NY||Norfolk||VA|
|Honolulu||HI||St. Louis||MO||Portland||OR||Walla Walla||WA|
We are also looking to fill the positions listed below. They are also available in any of the locations listed above.
|Application Programmer II||Network Security/Information Assurance Engineer II||Systems Operator|
|CNDSP Incident Analyst III||Network Security/Information Assurance Engineer III||Technical Proposal Lead Engineer|
|Database Administrator II||SharePoint Developer||Testing Service Coordinator|
|Database Administrator III||Software Engineer I||UNIX Systems Administrator II|
|Network Architect||Software Packager||VDI Administrator|
|Network Engineer I||Storage Engineer I||VDI Engineer|
|Network Engineer II||Systems Administrator I||VoIP Engineer II|
|Network Security/Information Assurance Engineer I||Systems Engineer I||VoIP Engineer III|