Job Code: #10947
Title: Software Developer
Job Location: Aberdeen, Maryland
My client is looking for a Software Developer (Journeyman and Intermediate). This is a permanent position which offers competitive salary, medical benefits and a 401K plan.
The Software Developer will become a member of the Defense Readiness Reporting System – Army (DRRS-A) software development team located in Aberdeen, MD. Functioning as a software developer focused on the development of applications, SOA infrastructure, COTS/GOTS/FOSS integration, interfaces and web services with an Oracle database. Researching and developing critical Army applications to include Common Operating Environment (COE) and Joint Information Environment web enabled applications. Writing system documentation, provide input to end-user documentation. Supporting software and system integration testing for developed applications.
The Software Developer will be responsible for providing the design, development, testing and delivery of Defense Readiness Reporting System – Army (DRRS-A) software solutions and COTS/GOTS/FOSS products.
· Service Oriented Architecture knowledge and Experience with agile software development practices (unit testing, and continuous integration).
· Ability to easily adapt to new technologies and skillsets
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and candidate must be customer service oriented
· Highly motivated team player who performs well in a team-oriented environment
· Bachelor’s Degree is required; BS Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline is desired
Required Clearance: Secret