Job Code: #11956
Title: Software Development Manager
Job Location: Tucson, Arizona
PDS currently has the following open opportunity in Tucson, AZ:
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Our ideal candidate is a Software Development Master, a leader of technology wizards who knows how to get things done in an Agile world when others struggle.
- A proven ability to lead a complex SaaS software development team and deliver exceptional results
- You are SOLID is the way you think about building software
- Agile is your friend and in your book scrum has nothing to do with rugby
- You care about the business and can work closely with other teams to get great products to our customers that they love, collaboration is your middle name
- You spend time to grow and develop and cultivate the rock stars on your team
- You have a drive to constantly improve your knowledge and skills
- You are passionate about building great teams and amazing software
- Experience with data driven enterprise applications
- Experience with both front end and backend technologies
- 5 years of management and software development leadership experience
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming and Design
- Knowledge and experience with modern best practices and industry standards
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ideally you have experience in healthcare and claims processing systems
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or something equally awesome
What’s in it for you:
- A team and company committed to creating great software and improving lives
- Creative and casual work environment
- Exceptionally talented peers
- Freedom to work autonomously
- Hack Days
- Endless Coffee
- A Great Place to Live
- Competitive pay and opportunity for growth
- Competitive benefits
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION please send your resume to email@example.com and provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local? (AZ)?
2) How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire or open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
Thank you. We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team