Job Code: #15586
Title: SQL Database Administrator
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Under the general supervision of the Director of Information Systems the Database Administrator maintains the structure and security of data for the various departments and schools in the district.
DBA must have strong analytical and problem solving abilities. They must understand and conceptualize database design from both a technical personnel and business point of view.
Must pay keen attention to detail, have a strong customer-service orientation and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Create, manage, monitor and maintain databases on both production and development servers.
• Write T-SQL code, including stored procedures, triggers, functions and database scripts
• Create and manage database backup and recovery processes
• SQL Replication Server Support
• Make requested changes, updates, and modifications to database structure and data
• Develop database objects and structure for data storage, retrieval and reporting
• Implement and test database design and functionality, and tuning performance
• Provide support to users to ensure the database is satisfying business requirements
• Ensure database integrity, security, stability and system availability