Job Code: #13007
Title: SQL DBA
Job Location: Chandler, Arizona
Title: Sr. SQL DBA
Type: W-2, Salaried opportunity.
State Date: Immediate
Application Deadline: September 9, 2016
About the Team:
If you are interested in working with a people's manager, who focuses on your happiness and future as a SQL DBA, then you have found the right opportunity. This manager has one of the best reputations for on the job satisfaction in the company. The company is a market leader, with excellent job security, benefits, and long term potential.
What you will be tasked with doing daily/weekly:
- SQL Database Design
- SQL Database Development
- SQL Database Administration, Operational, Online Transaction Processing (OLTP), and Analytical Data Structures
- Works with the DBA team and management, including project planning and project managing DBA projects.
- Interacts with other IT teams and business units as an amabassador for the DBA team.
- Leads by example, when it comes to DBA tasks like: troubleshooting, testing and resolving database performance issues
- Identifies and sets task lists for the team and self.
- Finds ways to improve systems, and promotes initiatives to improve database performance, including monitoring Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Support the on-call rotation's response to issues
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 5+ years of DBA experience and production support
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.