Job Code: #11833
Title: Sr. Business Systems Analyst – Digital
Job Location: Walnut Creek , California
Sr Business Systems Analyst – Digital Services
Our client has an immediate opening for a Sr. Business Systems Analyst in the Walnut Creek, CA area.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst Job Description:
We are seeking a senior Business Analyst with experience in the digital space, to help us build digital solutions for our members, employees, and salesforce. This role will be responsible for working with product managers and other internal and external stakeholders to define scope and requirements for a variety of customer- and agent-facing web applications. Analyst will also collaborate with design, development and QA teams to ensure successful implementation and delivery.
- Lead effort to collect, analyze and document business requirements for online applications and capabilities, both customer- and agent-facing
- Collaborate with internal & external design and technology partners to translate business requirements into functional and technical requirements and design specifications
- Manage and assess priorities for work on new and existing applications, and present recommendations to product and project managers
- Prepare test scripts for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and execute and support SIT and UAT testing as needed
- Troubleshoot issues with external vendors and internal technology partners
- Occasionally supervise/lead work of other analysts on specific analysis efforts
- Assist in modeling budgets and CBAs for projects, help manage timelines as needed
- Develop and improve the processes used by BSA’s and team members to support all activities associated with system changes
- 8+ years business systems analysis or similar experience, with at least 3-5 years in digital space
- Advanced analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-directed, but able to work effectively on a team
- Ability to understand data relationships of various front- and back-end systems
- Working knowledge of automated testing tools and other test management applications (i.e., Quality Center for defect management)
- Planning and leadership skills to organize and supervise large analysis projects
- Bachelor's degree in related area, or equivalent combination of education and experience
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local ?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.