Job Code: #11725
Title: Sr CRM Developer
Job Location: Goodyear, Arizona
The CRM Developer is responsible for implementing, upgrading, maintaining and integrating CRM solutions for various entities across the enterprise, specifically focusing on Relationship Management. As a CRM Developer, you will work with internal clients and Business Analysts to gather and understand requirements, while understanding and analyzing functional specifications to address customer deployment needs, and working to implement these needs.
You will be developing technical specifications for solutions and designing solutions to meet the requirements, writing the technical specification, and building and working directly with quality assurance teams through delivery of the feature or release.
The CRM Developer will troubleshoot and resolve production issues, deploy and support the CRM application and integration with back-end services/applications. You will also advise, guide, and review work completed by developers for specific project and work packets.
In this role you will directly support the development of product life-cycle analyses and roadmaps for the supported platforms while ensuring products and services, while meeting defined service levels through monitoring, metrics analyses, and frequent contact with business customer.
- Perform systems analysis of the existing CRM implementation and Identify areas of improvement
- Customize CRM forms
- Write custom workflows and plugins
- CRM administration
- Document custom CRM processes
- Communicate and enforce best practice coding standards
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to clients on schedule
- Communicate complex information effectively to team and clients
- Ability to scale the solution to the client's goals and budget
- Three years minimum experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or SalesForce is preferred.
- Five years of prior experience in marketing systems application development and systems integration.
- Experience with Microsoft TFS
- Experience with Agile/Scrum project management methodologies
- Experience using Visual Studio or related IDE
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to maintain creative and productive relationships with stakeholders and vendors
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills, strong written and oral skills are also a requirement of this role.
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft IIS
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM object model or the Salesforce object model
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.