Job Code: #14266
Title: Sr. Dynamics AX Developer
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Sr. Dynamics AX Developer
Our client has an immediate opening for a Systems Analyst in the Phoenix, AZ area.
Sr. Dynamics AZ Developer
: Software engineers are responsible for the complete life cycle of a new or modified software product, from research and design to implementation, training and support.
- Performs a variety of tasks
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications supporting internal business requirements or external customers
- Supports and/or installs software applications, may include end user training and documentation
- Documents and maintains software functionality include break/fix and continual improvement
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software
- Execute full life-cycle software development
- Writes well-designed, testable, efficient code for complex solutions
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools and programming techniques
- Participates in outside educational opportunities
- Mentor Level I and II associates, facilitates associates on-boarding
- Reviews other team members' code to ensure adherence to standards
- Works under limited supervision
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Recognized by peers as a disproportionate contributor
- May provide consultation on projects and is considered to be a subject matter expert on technology
- Involved in Level II on-call support
- Master’s degree and 4+ years of relevant experience, or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and 5+ years of relevant experience, or 7+ years of equivalent experience
- 4+ years technical/analytical/development experience developing/implementing Dynamics AX ERP software
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Certification (or similar ERP)
- Experience in Agile development processes, methodologies and tools
- Demonstrable experience working with database technologies
- Demonstrable critical thinking skills and ability to develop and execute advanced solutions
- Solid knowledge of X++, AIF. SSRS.
- Multi-site implementations a plus; Manufacturing, HR/Payroll, A/R, A/P, GL experience a plus.
- Basic Project Management skills: define problem, establish goal, best solution, lead execution and measure results.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.