Job Code: #16251
Title: Sr. Graphic Designer
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
As Sr. Graphic Designer you’ll play an integral role on the creative team. Concepting and creating national campaigns, integrated marketing and the ongoing design of our website will be your bread and butter. You’ll also collaborate closely with creative directors and copywriters to develop engaging concepts across a variety of digital mediums.
Next-level design skills are a must, yes. But so is your ability to create powerful connections with clients, appropriately reflect our brand. Your work will serve one fundamental purpose: to drive creative excellence.
What you’ll do:
1. Collaborate with creative partners to develop clear and compelling concepts, based on a deep understanding of products, services and target audience, to drive toward successful achievement of business objectives; design and execute strong and compelling creative, driven by strategy, for various mediums including digital, interactive and email communications.
2. Designs and develops complex user interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements to enhance the look and feel of a web site and increase the target audience’s ability to locate pertinent information.
3. Participate actively in brainstorming sessions to drive development of powerful conceptual solutions; develop and present creative ideas based on input from creative and marketing teams.
4. Manage multiple projects and adhere to established schedules, ensuring quality standards are met; adhere to production requirements while working with outside vendors; organize and maintain library of key art, logos and content updates.
5. Partner successfully with key stakeholders across multiple business lines to understand products and services and translate business objectives into effective and compelling creative design.
6. Consistently apply and enforce brand and style guidelines; ensure compliance with all internal policies and federal/ state/local regulations regarding marketing materials.
7. Analyze own work and work developed by others, and evaluate the application of the project strategy and our brand.
8. Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Web/Graphic Design or a related field.
• Five (5) years of professional experience as a designer in-house, or with a marketing or advertising agency
• A thorough understanding of web-based technologies including HTML and a proficiency in software programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator on a Mac-based platform.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Exceptional design aesthetics with type, color and page layout design
• Exceptional conceptual and strategic thinking skills
• Proven ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships
• Understanding of technical constraints of digital platforms
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
People, Data & Solutions