Job Code: #11178
Title: Sr. Linux Systems Administrator
Job Location: SLC, Utah
Responsible for provisioning, configuration, operation and maintenance of Linux systems and software. Participate in research and development of innovative solutions to improve the existing infrastructure. Ensure that system hardware, operating systems, applications and are maintained in accordance to established policies, procedures and best practices.
Assist with technical issues and troubleshooting of systems and software.
- RedHat and Oracle Linux Distributions
- Scripting languages such as Python, Perl, Ruby, PHP
- Development and integration of automation, monitoring and orchestration tools
- PAAS infrastructures (AWS, Cloud Foundry)
- Linux Containers
- Fundamental knowledge of IP Networks and basic networking skills
- Supporting and installation of Java, JBOSS, Apache, Nginx, HA Proxy, Tomcat, WSO2, Nagios, IDM
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com