Job Code: #16607
Title: Sr .Net Developer
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Description of Duties
• 85% – Work with customers and technical architects to design & develop software solutions. Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment using Microsoft .NET development tools.
• 5% – Conduct and/or Lead Technical Meetings.
• 15% – Support Agile methodologies and attend daily scrum meetings.
• 5% – Support team in planning and reporting of projects and project options. Champion the right technical solutions based upon documentable facts.
• 5+ years of experience with SQL Server 2016, 2014
• 5+ years of experience in Visual Studio 2017
• 5+ years of experience in.NET FW 4.0 or above
• 5+ years of experience in Web/RESTful APIs, IIS 8.0/8.5
• 5+ years of experience in jQuery
• 5+ years of experience in CSS
• 5+ years of experience in HTML 5
• 5+ years of experience in SQL Server 2016/2014
• 5+ years of experience in Bootstrap
• 5+ years of experience in Object Oriented Programming
• 5+ years of experience in Entity Framework
• 5+ years of experience in SQL Server 2014/2016
• 5+ years of experience in SSIS
• 5+ years of experience in TFS 2017
• 5+ years of experience in Responsive web design experience
• 3+ years of experience with Scrum
• 3+ years of experience with Agile
• 3+ years of experience with IT Testing
• 3+ years of experience with QA Processes
Nice to Have Skills:
• Advanced Server Experience
• Advanced Storage Experience
• Advanced Networking Experience
• Advanced JAVA Experience
• Advanced JAVA Script Experience
• Advanced Project Management Experience
• Intermediate JBOSS Experience
• Intermediate Mainframe Experience
• Intermediate ADABAS/DB2 Experience
• Intermediate Oracle Database Experience
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!