Job Code: #13779
Title: Sr. Oracle DBA
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
This position is for a Senior Level Oracle DBA in a Linux environment consisting of dozens of servers and databases. Candidates should have experience with Oracle 10g, 11g and 12c versions. High level of expertise is required on installing and configuring Oracle Clusterware, installing Oracle binaries, multi-node RAC implementation, Data Guard setup and Disaster Recovery planning and setup, Oracle ASM, Oracle OEM, RMAN for backups and load balancing between nodes via database services. I'm looking for a senior level Oracle DBA on Linux. RAC, high-availability and Data Guard experience and knowledge are a must.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.