Job Code: #16808
Title: Sr. QA Engineer
Job Location: Tempe, Arizona
Sr. QA Engineer
Our client has an immediate opening for a Sr. QA Engineer in the Phoenix, AZ area.
Sr. QA Engineer Job Description:
looking to expand our team with an energetic and capable Senior Software Quality Engineer. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the areas of providing input and testing support as required by our team lead. He/she must be able to work to the highest professional standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: We are seeking an experienced senior software quality engineer to join our systems software team. The team is responsible for architecting, designing, and developing modern business solutions to support our airline customer's operations. The solutions involve heavy processing, high transaction and data volumes, APIs (many on the backend), user interfaces, and business process and workflow. The resource needed should have experience with similar systems, and helping develop and execute quality assurance activities for solutions built for the cloud, capable of real-time speeds, low latency, and high reliability.
Requirements: In this position, you will have responsibilities for the following areas of the software development lifecycle:
- Assisting with development of quality assurance strategies
- Writing test cases/scripts
- Test case automation
- Execution of formal testing
- Tracking quality assurance metrics
- Documenting all issues, while assisting in resolution.
The successful candidate will have experience with the following:
- At least 5+ years of IT QA experience with no less than 3 years of scripting experience delivering successful products in agile/iterative environments
- Strong manual testing proficiency using quality assurance test engineering techniques, methodologies and best practices leveraging any test management tools
- Strong automated test tool proficiency with practical experience on any automation framework/scripting
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts, web application UI models, dynamic web applications, and API/service layer
- Java programming language
- Linux-based development environments
Experience in or knowledge of the following areas is desired:
- At least 3 years of experience working with database testing techniques and strong understanding of database schemas
- Advanced knowledge of networking components and infrastructure; should be able to demonstrate the knowledge of system architecture and mentor the QE team
- Proper multi-threading, and memory management
- Proper RESTful API development and versioning lifecycle
- Multiple different caching strategies/techniques and technologies
- Familiarity with multiple different types of data stores and their uses including but not limited to, NoSQL
- C++, Scala or Golang
- Kubernetes and Docker containerization
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent experience
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.