Job Code: #14251
Title: Sr. Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Job Location: Lehi, Utah
This is your opportunity to start with a blank slate and bring your 3-5 years of experience and creativity to a new team focusing on Regulatory Affairs for a company who's mission is to uplift, empower, and validate women everywhere while giving back to survivors of childhood abuse. Our client is hiring for a Sr. Regulatory Affairs Specialist.
If you bring…
- Strong knowledge of the cosmetic industry, its products, packaging and manufacturing practices.
- Solid knowledge of global cosmetic and cosmetic/drug product regulations including;
- The Food Drug and Cosmetic Act (FD&C)
- The Fair Packaging and Labeling Act (FPLA)
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)
- Federal EPA and US state environmental regulations, as well as EU, Canada and Asia international cosmetic regulations.
- Highly effective interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- A passion for details and desire for growth.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with both internal and external customers in an effort to facilitate effective communication of regulation requirements.
- Proficiency at conveying information in a clear, focused and concise manner.
- Aptitude to analyze and interpret related cosmetic regulations and compliance standards.
- Experience in executing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in MSOffice suite
And you completed:
- Bachelors of Science Degree (it's required) – Chemistry background (is a preference)
- A minimum of 3-5 years regulatory experience in the cosmetic, skin care, or hair care industries
You will get to….
- Work in a small and developing team where your creativity is nurtured.
- Enjoy a full time work schedule.
- Review raw material and ingredient compositions for regulatory conformity based on industry guidelines / international restrictions.
- Maintain regulatory standards and protocols to ensure compliance with various international regulations.
- Prepare and submit regulatory notifications and registrations as required by US and international standards to ensure compliance and timely approval for market release of new and existing products.
- Establish and maintain the submission of international regulatory export documentation for accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
- Implement processes to ensure effective documentation control and management of international product dossiers and compliance files.
- Identify areas of process improvement and assist to propose new solutions designed to increase value and improve performance.
- Establish and foster interaction with regional colleagues with regard to matters associated with international projects and/or product registrations.
- Perform literature searches and regulatory review of publications to assure up-to-date compliance with US and international regulations, and communicate findings to appropriate internal customers.
And the company will give you:
- Medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability insurance
- $50,000 life insurance policy
- Fully vested 401(k) retirement plan with match
- Employee assistance program
- World class onsite Café
- Full service onsite Salon and Spa
- The biggest onsite Gym with steam room fitness classes and lockers
- Annual retention bonus
- Wellness programs
For more details and to apply for this role, please contact us at email@example.com