Job Code: #15251
Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Job Location: Draper, Utah
PDS has an outstanding, growing client in the South Valley that is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer.
Our client is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to join our development team who is committed to creating performant, scalable native e-commerce platform solutions.
What You'll Do:
- You will play a very active role in the design and decision making for our applications. Our client respects new ideas and innovation and we are empowered to run with ideas
- Every engineer plays a part in the development and evolution of our technology roadmap and we get to try out a lot of new and exciting emerging technologies as well as contribute to product evaluations as we select new software to deploy in our environments
- Collaborate and participate in pair programming; we all work on problems together
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Six or more years of technical and position-appropriate experience in software development, preferable enterprise-level.
- A thorough and hands-on experience with dotnet core and C#
- Familiarity with service-oriented architecture, microservice architecture, APIs, JSON marshalling, etc.
- Familiarity with dependency injection
- Experience writing unit tests and strong understanding of unit test philosophies
- Familiarity with Git in controlled workflows with code review and topic branches
- Verifiable history of contribution to open-source projects preferred
- Good UX skills and a good sense for visual and interaction design preferred
- Background in financial services software is a plus
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more information: email@example.com