Job Code: #15644
Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Job Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Sr. Software Engineer
Our client has an immediate opening for a Sr. Software Engineer in the Scottsdale, AZ area.
Sr. Software Engineer
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Senior Software Engineer to join a fast-paced, highly collaborative agile team. The Senior Software Engineer will serve as a technical resource supporting our full .NET environment stack. The Senior Software Engineer will participate in all phases of our software development life cycle including architecture. This position will analyze complex business and technical challenges to shape and deliver our Company’s new platform. The ideal candidate should be passionate and have advanced knowledge in object-oriented design, web applications, databases, and APIs.
- Deliver high quality code that meets business requirements on-time
- Build and maintain web applications that represent our external products
- Architect and implement optimal solutions that align with long term goals
- Enhance existing applications with new product features
- Provide leadership, alternate approaches, and technical guidance to junior team members
- Enforce best practice coding standards and engineering principles
- Contribute in team code reviews
- Participate in Agile activities like stand ups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, and retrospectives
- Ensure a smooth handoff to QA with thoroughly tested code
- 5+ years’ experience as a Senior Software Engineer or Architect
- Experience with ALM practices such as unit testing, branching & merging, build automation, and continuous delivery cycles
- Experience with HTTP, TCP/IP, service-oriented architecture (SOA), Web Services, and REST protocols and how they relate to developing loosely coupled integration among enterprise software applications
- Experience in current software design practices including; object-oriented design, interface design, extensibility, testability, modularity, service-oriented architecture, and abreast of modern architectural trends
- Experience with ADO.NET and Entity Framework
- Experience in writing SQL queries and stored procedures of moderate complexity on SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- Experience with responsive design and development
- Experience with mobile and web applications
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, TFS, and build management
- Experience in an Agile (SCRUM) software development environment
- Experience with Project Management/User Story Software like VSO, JIRA, or Rally
- Ability to work in team setting as well as a sole contributor
- Excellent communication, visual, and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Acute accuracy and attention to detail
- Banking, Payments, or POS experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field strongly preferred
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.