Job Code: #14265
Title: Sr. Systems Analyst
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Our client has an immediate opening for a Systems Analyst in the Scottsdale, AZ area.
The business/technical analyst is responsible for ensuring that the business requirements related to technology are defined and addressed. They also identify relevant technology solutions to overcome the business problems and assuring the realization of business benefits. General competencies include problem solving/analysis skills, technical capacity, communication proficiency and excellent time management.
- Apply IT knowledge and skills to propose action, provide technical coordination, or conduct implementation activities to drive IT software/process solutions.
- Conduct research, gather and interpret requirements, conduct analysis and/or develop recommendations related to IT processes and/or software products solutions.
- Create, analyze, coordinate and document complex IT projects, products and processes and provide resolution recommendations.
- Act as a liaison/coordinator within the IT Department and business units by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with multiple business units and disciplines throughout our organization.
- Work with the other analysts, software engineers, system designers, and business owners to lead in design, development and execution of test scripts.
- Design, develop and execute security roles and User security access to systems and data.
- Coordinating the development of procedures, training and other communications.
- Participate in the implementation of system/process solutions.
- Troubleshoot production issues, document problems and provide recommend appropriate solutions or escalate to others for further action
- Involved in Level I on-call support
- Advanced business process/software knowledge and experience working in core distribution and manufacturing business processes (Procurement, Sales, Distribution, Warehouse Management, Logistics, Production and Shop Floor)
- Certified Technical and Software Application Knowledge
- Experienced Problem Solving / Analytical Skills
- Departmental process/software solution designs
- Mentor and instruct others Analysts and business User on standard/best practices and the solution design methods
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Advanced QA Testing and scripting experience
- Experienced in multi-site / multi-functional area implementations
- Help prepare project action plans and tasks
- Advanced data SQL analysis skills
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, or 4+ years of equivalent experience
- 4+ years technical/analytical experience implementing Dynamics AX ERP software – or –
- 5+ years as of technical/analytical experience implementing ERP software, preferably with Tier 1 ERP solutions (JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft)
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Certification (or similar ERP)
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.