Job Code: #15573
Title: Statistical Programmer II
Job Location: Tucson, Arizona
Our client in Tucson, AZ has an immediate opening for a
Must have knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS macros, and SAS/GRAPH.
Familiarity with statistical software, statistical analyses, and databases.
Bachelor's degree in scientific discipline plus 2 years experience as a statistical programmer using SAS in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostics or medical device environment.
If you are qualified for and interested in this opportunity please email your resume to email@example.com and provide answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!