Job Code: #12109
Title: Systems Analyst
Job Location: Glendale, Arizona
Our client has an immediate opening for a Systems Analyst in the Glendale, AZ area.
Systems Analyst Job Description:
Skills & Abilities Ability to trace given transactions through a complex system and document how systems and overlapping processes interact Key Deliverables • Work closely with UBI operations to perform root cause analysis and solution recommendation. For example, resolving voucher related issues by performing root cause analysis and coordination for resolution, Process manual voucher resubmissions for capabilities not yet automated in PAS, Support issues related to the sending or archiving of UBI IG emails • Document steps to follow to perform the production support activities
3 – 5 years System Analysis- documentation experience and/or technical writing
Ability to create non-functional requirements and translate business requirements into non-functional requirements
Solid understanding of development, quality assurance, and integration methodologies- SDLC
Production support/maintenance and operational experience
Programming experience (Java preferred)
Websphere MQ experience
Ability to trace given transactions through a moderate to complex system and document how systems and overlapping processes interact
Understanding of industry practices and AAA NCNU policies and procedures
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.