Job Code: #11762
Title: Systems Analyst – Oracle
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Systems Analyst – Oracle
- Oracle Forms and Reports
- Oracle Database and Application Servers
- Web Services (creation and consumption)
- SQL, PRO*C, PL/SQL and other reporting tools
Bachelors Degree in Business or Technology
- Overall familiarity with Oracle E-Business Suite Applications with the following skill set:
- Mastery of: AOL, A/R, A/P, G/L, PO, iProcurement, iExpenses, Fixed Assets, Employer Billing, IS3, and Faculty Pay
- Competency in : XML Publisher, DBI, and Web ADI
- Competency in: PeopleSoft Financial Aid
- Mastery of corporate governance – specifically Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and Payment Card Industry (PCI) requirements.
Technical Tool Knowledge
Senior System Analysts will need to have a demonstrated competence of 4 of the following 13 tools/languages and have apprentice knowledge of the rest:
- Oracle Reports
- Oracle Forms
- PL/SQL (Packages, Procedures, Functions, and Triggers)
- Toad, PL/SQL Developer, SQL Developer
- Unix shell scripting
- Mercury QuickTest Professional/Load Runner
- XML Publisher
- Oracle Workflow
- Oracle DB/SQL Server
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)/Web Services
- Application Developer Framework (ADF)
- Ability to design and architect solutions across multiple components and applications
- Understanding and ability to design service based solutions
- Ability to provide accurate estimates of time and effort to design, build, test, implement
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.