Job Code: #12189
Title: Tech Lead / Senior Back End Developer
Job Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Tech Lead / Senior Back End Developer
Our client has an immediate opening for Tech Lead / Senior Back End Developer position in the Scottsdale, Arizona area.
Tech Lead / Senior Back End Developer Job Description:
We are seeking a seasoned technical lead with management experience (development projects and people) to join our team. This individual will be a key leader in building a new technology presence within a key location. He or she will need to be a strong leader and creative thinker, able to bring new ideas and solutions to the team; be an individual contributor as well as effectively lead others to be successful; work independently, while maintaining strong communication and interfacing with remote teams.
Demonstrate an ability to provide input and direction to team members.
Advocate for a technology stack/solution and influence technology leadership based on recommendations.
Provide high-quality, well-structured and well-documented code, and communicate effectively with client counterparts, creative leads and other members of the development team. They will mentor junior/mid-level developers by encouraging collaboration, participation and creative thinking.
The ideal candidate must have experience interfacing with various technologies, frameworks and services. Must demonstrate the ability to master new/emerging technologies and take initiative to offer technical direction and creative solutions.
Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be willing to travel.
Create automated tasks for data synchronization and monitoring.
Embrace a culture of learning and sharing with code and design reviews.
Work collaboratively on creative solutions with engineers, product managers, and designers in a fast paced environment.
Write automated unit and integration tests to support continuous delivery
Willing to gain domain knowledge around financial planning.
– A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred.
– 5+ years experience in development preferred.
– Experience working within the object oriented and functional paradigms
– Working knowledge of software design patterns and best practices
– Practical experience working within a scalable, cloud-based infrastructure
– Exceptional engineering, problem solving and reasoning skills
– Excellent project management skills using Agile software development methodologies
– Strong experience with Java
– Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
– Proven track record of performing high quality work under pressure
– Habit for precision, attention to detail, documentation, and exacting standards
Familiarity with any of the following systems will be useful:
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.