Job Code: #15336
Title: Technical Analyst – CRM – 3762
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Technical Analyst – CRM
Our client has an immediate opening for a Technical Analyst in Phoenix, AZ .
- This position requires the candidate to have the knowledge, experience, skills, and initiative to span multiple roles from analyst and requirements lead, to data modeler, to contributer for each of these functions.
- Leads or participates in design and requirements sessions with key business users, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the system, and act as a liaison between business stakeholders and IT teams.
- Collaborates with the development team to determine best options to meet requirements and meet reasonable deliverable dates.
- This position acts as an expert technical resource to programming staff in the development, testing, and implementation of business processes utilizing CRM platforms.
- Review and understand detailed business, functional and technical requirments
- Translate business requirements into conceptual, logical, and physical data models
- Communicate and collaborate with Infrastructure SMEs to design enterprise solutions
- Perform data quality assessment and measurement
- Resolve data integrity issues across stakeholders
5 years of information systems design, implementation, or integration experience in analysis, programming, query design, and database development, ETL Processes and CRM solutions development
3 additional years of experience in the design, implementation, documentation and support of an enterprise-level applications in a complex business environment
Working with enterprise level CRM solutions; MS Dynamics Experience
Experience writing/producing technical specifications for application systems (user stories, functional specs, data mapping)
Strong SQL Skills
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.