Job Code: #13912
Title: Business Analyst
Job Location: Glendale, Arizona
Technical Business Analyst
Our client has an immediate opening for a Technical Business Analyst in the Glendale, AZ area.
Technical Business Analyst
Team is looking for a Requirements Analyst to anchor the Requirements and Technical writing functions for the team working on several projects in a fast paced environment. This resource will be responsible for requirements and use case elicitation with upstream consumers, creation of functional and technical documents as part of the team SDLC process as well as end user documentation. Understands business strategies and stays abreast of industry trends in the business and technology; Strong relationship building, communications, negotiations, influencing, and analytical skills
• 5+ years of working in IT projects gathering requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria
• Strong ability to gather requirements:
– Able to clarify and track questions raised by development teams internally or with Business Users
– Clear understanding of Requirements Techniques both for eliciting, documenting and representation
• Good at tracing Requirements from start to finish
• Experience creating Technical Manuals or Instructions – translating technical concepts into User Documentation
• Understands business strategies and stays abreast of industry trends in the business and technology
• Strong relationship building, communications, influencing, and analytical skills
• SharePoint knowledge a plus
• CBAP Certification highly desired
• Experience in technology groups using with SOA, MDM, Elasticsearch and/or Java a plus but not required
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.