Job Code: #11960
Title: UX Designer
Job Location: Tucson, Arizona
PDS currently has the following open opportunity in Tucson, AZ:
Our ideal candidate is a UX Wizard who is fueled by a desire to create amazing software products and excite users.
- Passion for UX design, passion for information architecture, passion for interaction design.
- Strong and current understanding of UX design best practices
- The magical ability to communicate the right level of detail within the right timeframe
- Mastery of modern UX design tools like Axure, InVision, Illustrator
- Effective communication and persuasion skills.
- A drive to constantly improve your knowledge and skills
- Experience improving usability and redesigning complex systems
- Experience applying UX best practices in an Agile environment
- Experience validating UX strategies through research and gathering user feedback
- Experience in responsive design
- Passion or experience with team leadership
- Knowledge of the healthcare domain
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communications or equivalent work experience (3+ years)
What’s In It For You:
- A team and company committed to creating great software and improving lives
- Creative and casual work environment
- Exceptionally talented peers
- Freedom to work autonomously
- Hack Days
- Happy Hour
- Endless Coffee
- A Great Place to Live
- Competitive pay, Benefits and opportunity for growth
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com and provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local? (AZ)?
2) How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
Thank you. We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team