Job Code: #11770
Title: VMware Admin
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
We are looking for candidates with solid VMware ESX experience as well as some cloud experience
A basic knowledge and understanding of operating systems and database environments as normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelor?s degree in computer science. Three ? six years experience working in UNIX and TCP/IP environments required. Knowledge and proven skill with large, complex database environments required. Additionally, a through knowledge and proficient skill with hardware required for connectivity and installation operations as described above. Extensive knowledge and proven skill with network technologies required. Additionally, knowledge and skill with one or more of the following as described above: Active Directory, Exchange, VMWare, Solaris Containers (virtualization), Messaging, Antivirus, Citrix, Web Services, or SAN. Must posses the ability to communicate well with others to perform work in a team environment, direct or act as a resource for less experienced systems administrators and relay necessary information as appropriate. A thorough knowledge of documentation and communication software necessary to maintain and communicate information as described above. Must have the ability to be on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the event that services are required. Must have the ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.